Tuesday, February 12, 2008

why can't they speak english?

any of you that know me, know that i am graduating from college this May. but in classic fashion for me, i have saved the crappy classes for last. that means all the managment classes.

so here i am sitting in Productions and Opperations Management and to my complete surprise i have an epiphany! every management class at the U of U is taught by someone that can't actually speak english. let me show you, these are all the mgt classes i have taken. i think you can see by looking at their names.

mgt 3440- Tariq Mughal
mgt 3620- Tariq Mughal
mgt 3660- Assay Manahaeh;fahjf;a;efha;
mgt 4260- Schael Barruch
mgt 3420- M. Hofeling
mgt 5700- Ming Piao

so why is it that we can't have someone that hasn't taken ESL? not that they are not intelligent, far from. they may arguably be the brightest people i have ever met... they just can't communicate well as a teacher. so why keep hiring them?

1 comment:

Bags said...

I've had the same problem with some of my professors. This is why we need to control the borders!