Friday, February 1, 2008

and then there was light....

so for those readers that have been wanting to me to post again i am dedicating this post to them. (of course readers means, Nate, since as far as i can tell you are the only one that reads this).

i have recently been seriously swamped between the imminent market crash, that some postulate will be the end of the entire world or the ushering in of the 2nd coming of the Messiah (depending on your religious views...) and midterms of my last semester of college, that writing a post about anything seemed to be completely beyond me. However, there is one person that actually reads these posts (up until he contacted me and asked why there are no new posts, i had been indulging in the thought this was just cheap therapy) and for that, i thank you. i will make an honest, concerted, forthright attempt to populate these pages with more posts.

2 comments:

Bags said...

Thanks Jeffie-Pants

Me said...

I would like you to know I also read your blog!