Tuesday, March 2, 2010

10 year High School reunion

Yup, it is that time. I am getting old at an alarming rate! I can't seem to decide if I should attend my 10 year HS reunion. Is it worth it? Have I accomplished enough? Do I really want my wife to see these people that I once knew? What about my ex's and old flames? I wonder if they are still attractive? or did they 'get old' like me? Not to mention, I had a HUGE graduating class... I doubt many people would remember me from back in the day...

What do the interwebs think I should do?

4 comments:

Erin said...

I am trying to decide the answer to this very same question...If you get any brilliant inspiration regarding it let me know and I will do the same for you.

Mishimmy said...

You should go. Even though I'm not going to mine. But I'm moving to the other side of the country.

That's my excuse. But I actually probably wouldn't go even if I was staying here.

That's my two cents. Go!

Unknown said...

Shimmy...

If that is your excuse than I have the same one... Not only do I live far away, I am moving just as far away in the other direction right during the reunion.

so that is my two cents. :D

Jesse Thorn said...

Ditch it. I don't think that I will be attending mine. It just causes nausea when I think about it.