Friday, February 19, 2010

Going to have to learn all about the 12th man.

So the long awaited decision must be made.

Should we move to Pasadena and attend the University of Southern California? Become Trojans and incur a debt of close to $200k just for an MBA degree. While working full-time and trying to keep the wife happy (the same wife that feels that I work too much already). Tough to deal with... but it is USC.

OR...

Should we move to Texas and attend A&M? Become Aggies and deal with the weather (hot... very hot). They have offered a scholarship as well as in-State tuition... it is possible that I could end up with only $6-10k of debt. Would only be attending school and could spend all kinds of time with my wife and child. Possibly have the time to dedicate to school and graduate with honors...

Is this really a dilemma?

3 comments:

Erin said...

I vote Texas!!!! :) Wives love all the time they can spend with their sweet hubbies! ;)

Unknown said...

Yeah, it helps that Texas is awesome and that they actually want me to attend their school. lol. I think it is safe to say we are going there.

Bags said...

Welp, have fun in Tejas!