Friday, May 9, 2008

so glad that is all over

well, i am sorry that this has taken so very long. so very much has been taking place. As many of you know, I just graduated from college. that means that the last month was dedicated to two things.

1. Make sure I pass all my classes, so that I can still have a real job!

2. get that real job.

I am proud to report that I finished school with a 3.4 GPA, and am now a resident of the beautiful state of California! currently employed with a supermodel (for those of you that get that) who loves me and has no STD's... the girl next door has been very hurt by my refusal to date her, and has now boycotted every resident of the state of Utah (sorry Eric).

Other than missing my wife terribly, life is going very well. now I just need to get some of the boys out here so that i am not really bored this summer. any takers?

2 comments:

Jesse Thorn said...

I would LOVE to come and keep you from massive bordom, but alas I don't have the time or the money to do so. Justine and I will save up and come see you in September though!

Me said...

I'm in! When do you want me to come down?