Friday, January 8, 2010

I will leave now...

A drunken man was making a nuisance of himself on the train. So much so that a transit cop was called and had to ask him to exit the train. This is the conversation.

Officer: Sir, could you please exit the train with me?

Drunken man: I would rather ride the train, I am a bit drunk.

O: yes sir, that is why I would like you to come with me.

DM: but... I would like to ride the train, come on and ride the train (while attempting to sing that last bit).

O: Sir, this is the last-

DM: (Standing up) I don't want to leave the train, I have a seat right here! Don't you see the seat? Why should I have to leave? I have a ticket!

O: Really? May I see your ticket?

DM: um... Of course!

At this point, DM opens his fly and proceeds to urinate all over himself and the seat he was on. He is still pissing everywhere as the officer grabs him and pulls him from the train. The look in the officers eyes said it all...

I would avoid car number 712 for the next few weeks at least~!

Happy New Year!

No comments: