Wednesday, January 7, 2009

who REALLY uses calenders?

i have a problem. my whole life i have had a great memory. this meant i never took notes all through school. i never kept a calender cause i remembered all my appointments, friends birthdays, etc. i know this doesn't sound like a 'problem' per se... except that since marriage my memory has progressively gone downhill. exponentially. i am starting to understand why people forget anniversaries (i remember mine, leave me be).

as a result of my previous stellar memory, i never learned to take good notes and i don't really think to 'check' a calender. what am i to do? this is getting really tough!

so here is what i have decided. i got myself a weekly calender and have gone through the whole thing and placed certain dates in it. i really hope i can get this working...

any suggestions? maybe one that doesn't actually require me to check a calender? :(

1 comment:

Jesse Thorn said...

One word...iPhone. It's what I want. But when have I not wanted something?!?