Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Im not jealous... well... not usually.

I seem to have developed a problem. (among my many). i really can't think of any time in the past when i was jealous of anyone. I usually have the opinion and outlook that anything someone else has, i can also have or get, etc.

but i have heard recently of many of my friends getting promotions, stock options, GIGANTIC raises, and bonuses that are just NICE! (you all know who each of you are). and i in no way want you/them to think that i don't know that they deserve these things. they all worked hard for them and are completely deserving of what they have received. but i am left with this feeling, that i am working just as hard (if not harder in some cases) and am not receiving any of these... i will call them blessings. again, i usually don't mind. i think the reason it is... on my mind... is that i could really USE them! before it wasn't something that i NEED, it was more something that would be nice...

man, i hate this feeling. jealousy is the complete suxx0r!

1 comment:

Bags said...

I can give you $5 if you want...