Thursday, December 11, 2008

most anticipated child ever... well 2nd most.

I am so fed up with waiting for my son to come. i was super excited for so long that now i just don't know what to do with myself... he STILL isn't here. he was due on the 1st of Dec. and here i sit at work thinking of nothing except that he still isn't here.

in my more delusional moments i even imagine that this must be what it felt like for the Nephites that were waiting for the birth of the Savior. Sitting around waiting for it... knowing that if the sign doesn't show up you are going to die... yeah... i know, a bit dramatic. but seriously! i am soooo ready for Hudson to come into this world! this anticipation just makes me think how much better life keeps getting! the longer i am alive the better things get! I love this little boy more than words can express and i haven't even seen him yet. :D

1 comment:

Bags said...

COME ON SLAYER! BREACH! BREACH!