Thursday, December 18, 2008

the end is nigh...

we have finally come to the conclusion that we will need to induce. so instead of having all my friends and family call me to say, in one form or another: wow, still no baby!

I will write it here.

the baby will be induced on Monday the 22nd. If by some miracle the little boy decides to grace us with his presence before then... I WILL LET YOU ALL KNOW. and it will be great.

I also will more than likely be very busy in the coming weeks. if anyone that reads this blog cares at all that i don't post often, i am officially apologizing now. cause you wont see much for a bit. because of this, i want to wish all of you A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS/HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

1 comment:

brandonjw said...

I hope you have a camera!!!! You better post pictures of little Hudson so that those of us here in Utah can see! The end is near!! Hooray!