Thursday, December 9, 2010

It must be a conspiracy...

I have noticed that whenever I am in need of NyQuil (aka "the greatest drug eva!") there is only a little left in the bottle. Not enough to actually let me sleep... just enough that I am left irate. Which means that I have to go and get some more. I never notice that I am almost out of ambrosia... I mean NyQuil... until I am sick and need it again.

Upon returning from the store, I believe I just discovered the reason. There is only enough in each bottle for about 4 or 5 nights of blissful rest. Roughly the number of nights you would have a cold bad enough that you can't sleep... They do that on purpose. I know they do.

Damn you, Vicks marketing group!

1 comment:

Justin said...

I'm just so glad that you recognize that marketing does work. Maybe marketing is your new calling in life. Think about it...