Monday, November 8, 2010

Can you believe that she has been with me for 30 years?

Tomorrow is our anniversary. Yeah, 3 years (though I swear that I am really old, so it must be more like 30, but 30 years of bliss!).

Who would have thought that my wife would be able to put up with my negative attitude for this long? I would say that 90% of everything I have to comment on is negative. It took her an entire year to realize that I am a jerk to everyone (except her). Another year to realize that I am cantankerous, ornery, and short tempered when I am hungry (30% of my day), tired (80% of the time these days), or don't get my football game on TV (1% of my life). Yet she remains steadfastly supportive and caring.

It never ceases to amaze me.

Honey, I love you! And I know that you are the perfect woman for me! Happy Anniversary!

1 comment:

Jesse Thorn said...

She may have just been overlooking those qualities and focusing on your good ones. Don't sell yourself short man! How about a little bit of credit? You obviously did something right to get Kel for your wife and me for your best friend. :) Well Kel for your wife at any rate.