Tuesday, September 15, 2009

you are not my father.

So I had to run for the train again this morning. I am exhausted from helping Kel with her test until the wee hours, and I slept through the alarm.

As a result, I was cutting it close and had to run for the train. Now, last time I had to do this, a man (whom I will now call DB for "Douche Bag") castigated me about crossing the tracks while the gates are starting to go down, as though he is either a police officer or my father. He is neither, but I had decided that I would attempt to be better (you should all be so proud!) and because of that, I chose to park on the other side of the tracks. This enabled me to make the train AND not cross the tracks with the gates down. Now before anyone asks why I never parked over there to begin with, let me say that the other side of the tracks, is 4Rilz the other side of the tracks! I catch the train in Santa Ana, which as far as I can tell, is the Orange County equivalent of Compton. So... I usually try to park in the monitored, patrolled, fenced in parking lot. But I didn't today... I am risking my car, to be true to my word!

...and do you know what DB said to me? He assumed when he saw me running that I had crossed the tracks and called me a liar! He said, "you aren't very good at obeying the law, or 'doing better' are you?" Pisses me off...

No comments: