Thursday, September 25, 2008

by default

it has come to my attention that this once personal blog, has now become the 'family blog.' this means i have to start talking about family updates. i am not so good at family updates. but i will try for the sake of those that claim they read this.

I have been sick this week and hate it. it is the worst kind of cold. the kind that is not bad enough to not go to work, but crappy enough that you wish it was worse. sadly, as i am recovering, my poor wife is coming down with it. and she can't benefit from the greatest medical discovery/invention since penicillin, NyQuil. I love NyQuil. love it so much that i would have made out with it under the bleachers in middle school. it seriously works better on me than most other people. i am out like a light in like 20 minutes.... so nice... and she can't use it.

the baby is growing super fast and he is super active. he keeps Kel up all night moving around. you can feel how strong he is. and the doctor says to expect him a bit early! so maybe he will arrive in November instead of Dec... that would be better for his future birthday presents.... cause otherwise he is getting birthmas presents! lol.

how was that?

1 comment:

Bags said...

NyQuil does the same to me... only if you wake me up 20 minutes after I crash, hilarity ensues. Apparently I don't hold my liquor well... and I'm a funny drunk.