Wednesday, August 19, 2009

The difference is?

This morning I was starving, so I decided to spring for a breakfast burrito at a local place here in Down Town LA. When I asked for a breakfast burrito, the man stared at me blankly for a few minutes than said, "we don't have burritos." I pointed to one and said, "what is that then?" "a wrap, would you like a wrap?"

This is where I had to pause. "what is the difference?" I finally asked.

His answer, "one is a wrap and the other is a burrito."

Friggin' idiot...

2 comments:

Erin The Great said...

That is not Ok! You should come down to Texas... Everything is a burrito. It's amazing!

BardyTheGnome said...

Actually....that is not true, when you hit south Texas, everything you took for granted as a burrito becomes a taco, and a "burrito" is about the size of a small child.