Wednesday, March 4, 2009

the twisted form of Wolverines healing factor?

my beautiful wife is feeling unwell. this is a bad thing. i don't like being around unwell people. not because i am afraid of their small sickness, but because i seem to have developed some sort of exponential factor (or for those that don't speak nerd, an 'X-factor'). whatever they have, i will get to the 'nth' degree. ask Jesse, he will tell you. i don't get sick... i almost die. that is the way it works with me. i never have a cold, i get West Nile. i don't get the Flu, i get Ebola. i don't get headaches, i get incapacitating-coma-inducing-migraines from Hell.

so i am just curious, does this mean that i am a mutant? are all fictions based on small kernels of truth? was 'Unbreakable' telling the truth? who would have thought? maybe i am meant to be a super hero... or am i to be called 'mr. sick... they call me mr. sick.' LOLZ!

3 comments:

Bags said...

Stop fantasizing. The only people who become mutants are the ones who don't want it, and lets face it. You would be stoked to be able to admit to people that you were "Mr. Sick"... even if the powers did suck big hairy ones.

Unknown said...

speaking of big hairy ones... i think you have that same mutant factor as beast...

Jesse Thorn said...

Well it's been an eternity and I'm finally catching up on the blog. On reflection of the past, I can't ever remember you having a simple head cold. It was always something a billion times worse. As for the meds, I don't blame you for dropping them. I want to do the same with mine. I just don't want my heart to decide that the race is over without telling me.