Wednesday, March 5, 2008

i declare it to be so!

Soundgarden, Audioslave, Temple of the Dog, and a few solo albums. all the accomplishments of Chris Cornell.

I feel that he is now going to enter the annals of my history as a complete musical genius. he is now joining the ranks of the greats. in my minds eye, Zakk Wylde, in all his maned glory, is clapping Chris on the back. Dimebag Darrell is making a few choice comments. Randy is saluting him with a face melting riff! oh! the joy!

there is something about Mr. Cornell's voice and guitar that calms my very soul. that is all there is to say about it. the music that he has produced is Amazing! words fail me as i attempt to describe these things. he is one of the greats! i declare it to be so!

and the best part is, that anyone that has heard "black hole sun" can't argue against this.

Rock on Chris, rock on! The Metal Lives on.

No comments: